Camping Grand Canyon

Annie Lovell alovell@dial.devon-cc.gov.uk
Hi All, Thankyou for the help given to us rookie English endurance riders arriving 4th Aug in LA! Now looking at camping possibilities at Grand Canyon and Yosemite. Does anyone know if we can buy food easily in these areas as we will only have small tent and can't carry anything else much onto the plane. Can we buy gear at a reasonable price in Flagstaff? Anyone suggest good camp sites where we could experience true nature of the place, but not bookable sites as it's too late. Are there any horses to hire in the Indian Reservations, that would be a wonderful experience. Are there any contacts we could email.