Re: RC: Fw: Re: RE: uh-oh, insulted farrier

I have a farrier that others said was a princess, they told me dont' even
talk to him about what you want done, he will just say to let him worry about
it... He is the best in town and aginst my friends judgement I went with him.
  I spoke openly to him about what I wanted for my horses feet.  we discussed
it, he disagreed with me on some points,  and we talked about it... He did it
my way and we are both pleased with the results.. I am totally happy with Val
and I am so glad that I didn't listen to sour grapes from others.  I was open
and honest with him, I even told him what I had heard about him, I also told
the people that talked about him that they were wrong and there must have
been a misunderstanding somewhere along the line.  their loss
Blessings Mona

when it comes to rumor Listen to non of what you hear and half of what you see