RE: RE: Re: Purina Complete Advantage

Okay, so I mind-farted on the ethoxyquin!  The article obviously didn't stop
me from feeding my horse Complete Advantage at any rate - I'm not one to
take things on blind faith.  And I still eat foods that have unreadable
chemical ingredients myself in spite of my "granola" college education!
Thanks for the perspective - you are the influence on me starting to think
beet pulp from your fabulous articles!

Kathy