RE: Re: Purina Complete Advantage

I thought I saw on the package that it is a complete feed.  I searched the
website  (incidently Purina Mills is being reorganized under Chapter 11),
the website is being reconstructed so I called to confirm.  They said that
it WAS a complete feed and that the roughage was beet pulp.

I heard that some places in Europe feed beet pulp in lieu of hay.

At any rate, I feed Complete Advantage as a supplement only myself.

K.