Re: RC: Hey, Tom - "No touchy-feelies"?

In a message dated 7/13/00 5:14:28 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
patpeters1@juno.com writes:

<< Please clarify.  What does "no touchy-feelies" mean?  Seriously, is this
 a figure of speech or do you imply here that touch is an undesirable
 interpersonal communication tool or training tool in your specific area
 for some reason?  >

We tend toward hard science, strict interpretations of reality. Therefore,
airheads who think they can heal injuries with touch, or read equine minds,
or assure a horse fit just don't belong here. We buy them tickets to our
biggest competitors.

ti