Thanks

Every so often I start to get really bored or fed up with all the fluff and
fury on ridecamp, and wonder why I bother.....then we get a couple of posts
like the current discussion between Tom and Sarah on energy expenditure,
and I remember that it is worth it, after all.

Thanks you guys, and others, for your continuing efforts to educate,
stimulate, involve, and improve the rest of us!

terre