Re: RC: Re: Purina Complete Advantage

Susan,

I talked to the Purina rep at AERC in Reno and liked what I saw/heard about
Complete Advantage.  Since it is a complete feed, I am concerned that horses
will scarf it up and then stand around too long with nothing to chew on, as the
would on hay.  Plus, does the roughage in this feed hang around in the
intestines during a competition to supply the e-lytes, water, and VFAs that hay
provides?

Thanks,

Linda