Re: Re: Feet

 As a breed?    Like hell they do.    Connie B.

> >From: "Dave & Abby Bloxsom" <cyclone@snet.net> writes:
> >snip>  ... Morgans have club feet,

ALL the horses we get here have come from auction, and we get to choose NONE
of them. So start with the fact that they're all cast-offs from somebody.

Of the 100+++ horses I've had here in the last 4 years, I've had 3 Morgans
(surprising, eh? LOTS of other breeds I've had more of - my spin is that the
*good* Morgans get passed from friend to friend, or kept in the family, or
sold in classifieds).

All 3 Morgans that we've gotten have had MAJOR behavioral problems, mostly
digging in their stalls and/or no brakes.  2 of the 3 have had club feet.
I've only had one other club foot out of all the other horses.  SOOOOO, in
my extremely limited, 3-horse experience, yes, Morgans have club feet.  (You
of course don't know how much I adore Morgans, but you don't have to.)

Of course, I should have known better than to think I could make sweeping
generalizations like that without people getting uptight.  Oh well.  Tough
nuts. (how'm I doin' Tom? Am I irascible enough yet?)

Abby B