Re: RC: Discrete Inquiry

Tivers@aol.com wrote:

> Career Position Available
> (...)

Hi Tom,
this one was enjoying.. as well as some of the answers.
Yes, job descriptiones are "a bit" exaggregated these days!... at least
sometimes. but you're fully right IMO. ..saved your post as a pattern for the
next time I have to hire a groom, vet, or rider, for WEC ...have my first million
$ made and don't have time to ride myself anymore ...or stuff like that.
great.. hope you'll find the right guy, or gal

Frank Mechelhoff, Deutschland
...170 pds. unfortunatly