Re: Discrete Inquiry

At 06:44 PM 7/9/00 -0400, you wrote:

>Hmm, I should put you to work writing the next ad, Sue. We'll see which one
>draws the best type. All of your insights are correct--but I wanted to make
>sure that people realized this wasn't going to be a job where you learned to
>be professional, but a job requiring a professional.
>
>ti

I'm sure *your* ad will get the most closely matched response ;-)...my ad
(and I'm sure you probably realize this) was stated as such to make people
realize that the qualifications that you are looking for are no less than
what someone wants in a top level executive or academic research team
member.  You were a bit more specific because the position description is
*very* specific.

I wish *I* had the qualifications (I'm a long ways from it! ;-))  I would
love the opportunity to work and learn in that situation!!

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm
Marysville, Wa.