pre-ordered products

    Anyone wanting our "Mesh Manger" hay bags, ointment, cooling sheets, rump
warmers, or sponge bags at the Tevis, will need to get a hold of us by
Tuesday evening.  Call us or email will be fine.
    We will be leaving for the ride Wed AM early and will not be setting up
our products at the ride.  Trails-End (which carry our products) will not be
setting up this year either.  We are bringing pre-ordered products only.  So
please let us know before we leave.
Thanks!
Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products