Re: RC: VEE Titre

lindavaneq@hotmail.com writes:

<< I just vaccinated all my horses for VEE.  I do almost every year.  Does
this
 mean that my 6yo will never be able to be an International competitor?
 Should I just go ahead and sell him to a CTR rider? >>

Sounds like he likely can't go to France, at any rate.  This is not a rule
for FEI competition, but rather an import requirement for this year's host
country--no more, no less.  So make him an AERC champion in some category or
other!  :-)

Heidi