Will our team win with one of our best out of the picture?

Raechel G. Kolb ELKRGBKBK@AOL
Karen Binns DiCamillo may not be able to go to France due to an oversight.  Karen had vaccinated her horse for Venesualen Encephilitus as do most people in the southern states.  Now, after she made the team, she has been informed that horses testing positive for the anitibody are destroyed on the spot in Europe.  Not likely she will take that chance with Sharee  How is it that USET is not diseminating information to nominees to prevent our loss of our top riders?  Will we see a gold this year without the strenghth that Karen & Sharee would have added to the team?  Will Karen be able to find a way to have the test waived?  Will she get any support from her homeland?  Are we an apethetic group that only want a back yard sport?  Do we have national pride and do we want our best riders to represent us?  These questions float 'round in my head as I read articles in the Endurance News.  We contemplate cheating, while the rest of the world contemplates winning!  We whine and groan about tough rides and the rest of the world proclaims their prestegous rides are tougher!  We force our best horse/rider teams to pay their own way, get their own information, and struggle to get oversees while the rest of the world celebrates their champions!  Are we small or what????