Re: RC: I NEVER said that! (was motivation)

In a message dated 7/7/00 12:49:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

> I could, if I wanted, go back and quote from posts to ridecamp
>  just from the past two weeks from countless people that would
>  demonstrate just how differently motivated we are

Kat,

Actually this would be a good project for all to see, including AERC as an
organization. I could see it being used as a marketing tool.  You know a "Why
I joined AERC...." campaign or "Why I do endurance riding...."

Kat is just the person to pull that info off RC, keep it anonymous, and show
the highlights.  Why not turn this into a positive? Of course, Kat, if you
would rather be doing something else like riding, we understand. <vbg>

Jackie Baker