Exhaust Brakes on Dodge trucks

For those of you that have them, would you mind sharing the pros and cons
and perhaps the brands you have installed? I have been searching and found a
lot of good and bad things about exhaust breaks. I know for a fact that they
are a "no no" on automatic transmissions but I have a manual transmission.
Any insight that any of you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
THANKS!

Justice-When you get what you deserve
Mercy- When you don't get what you deserve
Grace-When you get what you don't deserve