RE: I NEVER said that! (was motivation)

kat
Orange County, Calif.

p.s.  I don't mind rides that loop back to camp, I just can't
imagine doing it all on the same trail.  Many of my favorite
rides (like the Eastern High Sierra Classic) are loop rides that
bring you back to camp...but they don't send you back out on the
same trail again.  Logistically such rides are easier.  However,
I am also going well out of my way (and, in fact, volunteering
NOT to ride) in order to save a point-to-point trail that is
1,200 miles from my home...because the only other one is 2,500
miles from my home :)

What about Silver State Point-to-Point in Jean, NV only 233 miles from your
house?  If you want an 100 mile point-to-point ride Tevis is only 450 miles
from Orange County.

Salim