Re: I NEVER said that! (was motivation)

Kat---you have always seemed  (TO ME) to be one of the most articulate and
reasonable people to post on ridecamp----I have to agree--you "never said
that"---it could be people just don't take time to re-read to be sure what
actually IS being said before going off half-cocked-- which is a very easy
thing to do.   Perhaps different words mean different things to different
people---most of us do not check with Mr. Webster nearly often enough.   I
think if we see a post that "really fires us up" at first read,  we should
wait a day and read it again before replying.   IMHO.  Claudia

,