Re: RC: I NEVER said that! (was motivation)

At 10:00 AM 07/07/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>I am also going well out of my way (and, in fact, volunteering
>NOT to ride) in order to save a point-to-point trail that is
>1,200 miles from my home...because the only other one is 2,500
>miles from my home :)

Kat:

There are more point to point rides around than that!  I know they haven't
happened this year --- but there is the Applegate-Lassen 5 day ride, 250
miles - which is point to point thru Northern Nevada and ends up near the
California/Oregon border.  Then, in Oregon there is the 5 day 250 mile Lost
Wagon Train ride.  Maybe someday both rides will go again.

Tevis is point to point.  So is American River.  I guess in a way Derby
Ditch is point to point --- you start at one point and end at another
(different) point.  One big loop.  Scott's Flat also is all out of camp.

Have you done any of the above rides?  I don't remember seeing you at any
West region rides other than EHSC.

Happy Trails,

Karen
in NV