Dear Dave, (Oakland Hills)

Nina Vasiliev rides4fun@hotmail.com
Dear Dave,

I am so sorry to hear about Dancer.  I am very close to my horse and know that one day I will be feeling what you are now..

I was at Oakland Hills, having finished the 25, when I heard that a horse had gone off a steep area.  My heart just sank.  Then later my riding partner, a vet, was at the Davis Vet Hospital and learned that Dancer was there and that things were serious...

I wish I had words of comfort for you during this time which is so heart-breaking.  But of course, there are none.

You are in my thoughts and prayers,

Nina Vasiliev (Ramere)