Re: RC: ok, next question - jake brakes

    We have had a Jake brake on our Dodge Truck for over a year and a half
now.  We love it!!!!!  It is recommend that you have Cummings install it.
The cost was around $700.00 and has been worth every penny.  We have had our
truck since 98 & our GN trailer weights 12000 pounds empty, and have never
replaced the breaks.  We have had them checked every couple of months, and
all is good still.  Cummings & Dodge will honor the warrantee if you have it
installed by them.  Some Dodge dealers, from what I understand, will install
the system, but Cummings is the make of your motor and the results are better
that way.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
661/513-9269