Re: RC: Re: LD and BC

At 05:09 PM 7/5/00 -0400, Heidi wrote:
I'm sure I'm not the Lone Ranger in being one who had camped with my horse and done a significant amount of mileage before ever being introduced to this sport.

Hi-Yo Silver!  Paul & I did lots & lots of overnighters with our horses, did a good number of multi-day trail rides.  In fact we were on one of ETI's Death Valley 5 day rides when we heard about endurance racing as a sport for the first time.  The person said that if we liked distance riding, we'd *really* like endurance.  Right on!  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609