Re: RC: out of camp checks and ride times

If you look at the heart rate walking up a very steep mountain it will
most likely top that of the heart rate galloping on a flat clay road. So
speed per se in not the only issue. I would expect the reason the east may
have more metabolic problems has more to do with ambiant conditions than
any other factor.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm
Buck's Mystic Karma
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com