National Trails Symposium

Brian and Candace Bourne jeffeca@vetmed.auburn.edu
We would like to thank you for the support that you have given
us so far towards the funding of our presentation at the National
Trails Symposium, "Conservation Principles for Competition Trail
Riders." We have gotten some feedback from some of you and we
appreciate and welcome that. Most of our distance riding has been
in the Southeast Region with only a few exceptions. Therefore we
don't have access to photos of other regional competition events.
We would, as a visual part of our presentation, like to be able
to show slides of rides in other regions. If you have photos( we
would have them made into slides) that depict your region's rides
and trails, and you would be willing to let us show them at
the Symposium, we would love the opportunity to do just that. We
would, of course, return these photos, as long as they are marked
appropriately for return.

This is a wonderful opportunity to showcase distance riding to
other trail user groups.

Thanks again for your support and thanks in advance for any
help with the visual part of our presentation.

Brian and Candace Bourne