Re: RC: 3rd loop blues

Karen,
I can't speak for all of the Texas rides, but the Ozarks part of the Central
Region & the Texas rides I have done are all loop rides. Occasionally there
might be a check out of camp but not often. 6-7 loops (& vet checks) on a
100 are the norm. 3-4 on a 50.
There just isn't anywhere to go point to point unless you just take off down
the road!
The ride I used to manage was all on 2000 acres. (Yes, that's 2000, not
20,000)<BG> It was a real challenge to lay out even the 2 - 12 1/2 mile
loops, and parts of them were common trail.
Nancy Mitts