Re: RE: Re: LD and BC

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kathy Mayeda" <kathy_mayeda@atce.com>

> My first LD ride last year was "too easy" so I decided to go ahead and try
> 50's.  I did the same ride as a 50 this year> He was over-excited going
into the lunch stop.  After lunch he was starting
> to feel sorry for himself, but we completed the 50.

I also did this ride (25 up to 50) with my big mare, Chancy.  The first time
on the 50, she was a real pill on the first loop.  There was a GREAT feeling
of satisfaction to make her leave the lunch stop-there is a LONG road that
runs parallel to the camp-they can see it leaving for quite a while!  As she
headed out on the second loop, she realized the wasn't done!

Karen