Enough said

I think that Julie Suhr said it pretty well. And I think that everyone
else has said MORE than enough.

So, how about enough already.  What else is happening out there? Any
more news about the US team going to France?  Much snow on the Tevis
trail? Results from the Mariposa Ride?

What's this I hear about Tom Johnson (winner of many Western States
Trail Runs, and world class ultra runner/ride & tier) getting seriously
into FEI and Endurance riding?  He is riding one of Skip Lightfoot's
horses and is sure to be contentious at Tevis this year. I hear that
Marcia Smith is crewing for him, what a switch.

Steve Shaw