Re: RC: Enough said

At 09:20 AM 07/05/2000 -0700, sshaw@pacbell.net wrote:

>I think that Julie Suhr said it pretty well. And I think that everyone
>else has said MORE than enough.

Wait!! I have something to say!!!

There are two riders in the West region named Dave, and they each ride a
horse with the name "Dancer".  However, one horse goes by the name "Dirty"
(as in Dirty Dancer), and I want to make it very clear to everybody that
the horse that died was NOT Dirty Dancer, and the rider in question was/is
*not* Dave Rabe.

Thank you,

Karen