RC: Dancer

Barb Peck bpeck@together.net
Barb Peck
bpeck@together.net

If you own horses long enough, you'll have accidents..
and close calls,  and I've had my share, some I've been
responsible for, some just happened.

From all the prior posts, this thread is not about
accidents, but about an owners competition management
and treatment of his (only?) riding horse.

IMO, respect between horse & owner is more important than
"he/she just loved that horse". With respect, there's some
degree of knowledge and responsibility attached.

The Australian method is sounding better and better to me
when I hear of incidents like this one.

Barb