Change of Email Address

To anyone who is sending email to all the directors from AERC or individual directors, I would like to make notice that the Endurance News is slow to reflect changes due to timelines. My old email has been terminated, and now have a new one.

DO NOT USE : hansd@wtc.gov
PLEASE USE: hansdev@citizen.infi.net

Thank you.

Hans Devouassoux
AERC North East Regional Director

Thanks again for your patience.
Please sponsor me for the Athens-to -Atlanta In-Line Skate Challenge to benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I'm currently training with Team-in-Training DC for an 86 miles In-Line Skating marathon on October 1 hopefully within 8:30 to 9:00 hrs. Please inquire with me to see how you can help. Even the smallest donation to the LLS helps to find a cure. I do have Corporate Sponsorship packages if you are interested. Thanks.