Re: Re: Dancer's Death--Some Facts

Now lets all say we are sorry for judging with out the facts. and next time
some one writes something like that. Lets all wait until someone who knows
the facts  answers the post. Next time it could be you an unknown posts
garbage
about. I'm a newbie , what to be, call it what you will to distance riding
but not to life . Like my mother all ways said "gossip is for people who
nothing good to say, it best not to hear it and never never repeat it." I
don't.
Tami Keller