Luwex Pads

Jaye Perry, Farrier- USET Endurance Jshoes4u@aol.com
 Want to thank everyone for the interest in the Luwex Pads and Their other pproducts.  I want to express the need for good foot and leg protection for the sport horse.  These pads help absorb the shock and concussion due to the training and competition mileage that our horses are subjected to.  Also the design of the pads help the heels of the foot spread, thus promoting greater heel support. Other pads are riveted to the shoe making the shoe and pad an immovable part of the horse foot, which is continously expanding and contracting, thus promoting the popping of nails and loose shoes.  The Luwex Pads move in the heels with the foot during all phases of travel, wether at work or rest. You do not see the channelling in the pads or the erosion of the heels and quarters.
  The design of the pads were orignally for the 3-day eventer in Germany, but they have found a home in the endurance sport. My endorsement is not monetarily induced, I use them because they work and help my horses.  The clients I use and have used the pads on their horses are Steph Teeter- Kruschev, Rita Swift-Cass, Shelly Bridges-Barak, Angie McGhee-Kaboot, Danielle KnavyMcGunigal- Timmy Brown, Teddy Lancaster-Zach, Roger Rittenhouse-Omni, Julie Bullock-Osh, Connie Walker-Smoke and Valerie Knavy.  The list goes on and on
The benefits are numerous and at ANY level of Endurance competition the first and foremost thought should be the leg and foot health of your horse(s).

 Jaye