Re: RC: Horse abusers need to be stopped

Oh, they can stop it if they want to bad enough.  There are probably already rules
and criteria that could pull this guy.  There also ought to be a one-year-to
permanent ban on abusers, and an endurance version of "lemon of the year" award.
Come on, AERC!  These types reinforce every bad myth about our sport!

Katherine