dok2001.com

tom sites goearth@shentel.net
Hello,  Larry and i went to Vienna and rode a hydrofoil to Budapest.  The terrain was flat to rolling w/some hills.  The Danude was green not blue.  The ride was peaceful and serene.  Budapest opened our eyes to our intent.  Our goal is not specifically orphans but, children and their single mothers.  Women who cannot afford to live by themselves.  Our webpage and printed material w/now state children of budapest.  To say it was an eyeopening experience would be an understatement  Our philantropic endeavors have now been identified and we have direction.  The Hungarian People are very beautiful and intelligent and are like the rest of society having all types.  The Day of Knights in Budapest 2001 has become more tangible.  Like Eva Taylor said about the GAHR in Watkins Glen NY..."Some things are just inevitable..."  tom sites