EZ Ride Or Cloud stirrups wanted

My husband has "adopted" my new horse along with the
saddle that fits that horse.  Unfortunately, his foot
is so wide that it barely wedges into the stirrups on
that saddle.  We both worry that he would be hung up
if he ever fell, and Razz is still very green!

Does anyone have a pair of EZ ride or Cloud stirrups
they would be willing to part with for a reasonable
price?  If so, let me know.

Thanks,

Linda Flemmer
Blue Wolf Ranch