RE: theraflex pads

It was merely a suggestion, I have contacted my former farrier (an absolute
angel!) that I had to move from. I haven't had much time to talk to him but
he is going to speak  to the farrier I am going to try.
More blood flow to the feet is not a bad thing..however I am wondering how
does a pad encourage blood flow??? Haley has a touch of arthritis in her
front pastern (small bump) she has been off in that foot some at a trot and
it was very noticeable at a canter about 3 months ago. I would believe the
Natural Balance shoes have helped her in many ways. She moves faster and
more straight. For a long time when she cantered or trotted it was always at
an angle to the right. ??????? I have also got to find a good equine dentist
in my area. Former farrier reccommended having teeth floated causes her to
be slightly off. by misalignment of the jaw and will cause missaligned
everything. In other words hold your jaw to one side and turn your head to
see how it feels.
I also would believe that increased blood flow to an area that has an injury
or something wrong maybe even arthritis that it could help rather than
hender. If I am wrong here PLEASE CORRECT MY KNOWLEDGE!!!
Gotta jet now...I feel rather skanky!!!
Carla (another hot day at Domino's Pizza!)
Ansata (my hooves needs a trimin!)
Haley (my hooves needs a shoein)
Rob (my wallet is gettin emptien!!)

JUST ARRIVED AT THE FRANKLIN KENTUCKY DOMINO'S PIZZA!!!!
CINNASTICKS!! THEY ARE TOTALLY AWESOME!! JUST HAD MY CLASS ON MAKING
THEM....YA'LL SWING BY 5 MILES OFF OF EXIT 2 ON I-65 IN FRANKLIN
KENTUCKY...IT WILL BE WORTH THE DRIVE!!

another shameless plug for my company