theraflex pads

hey all ya'll guru's of endurance knowledge...heres my plight
just getting ready to try a new farrier..FINALLY found one that I grilled
for 30 minutes.
He reccomends using the theraflex pads with the natural balance shoes. I
haven't used pads (except during a brief show carreer) I haven't been to
rides where I needed them. SO anyone out there uses them?? likes/dislikes??
Haley has had some trouble in her front right leg. Possibly from a crack in
front of hoof. was off for quite some time while we corrected this. Has done
great with the new NBs, faster in stride and no off movement. Very much
happy!!
my thing is don't fix what aint broke. However....If it will benefit her
further (she may have touch of mr auther itis)  I would have to go for it.
Theraflex he said helps get blood moving into the feet. MMMM wonder if they
have em for humans???
Carla (back to the ovens...)
Ansata (ohhhh mom New pasture addition is deeelishhhh!)
Haley (whered my shoes go??????my shiny shoes????)
Rob (call me mr fence builder golf expert!!)