Re: RC: Kidney or bladder problem

My husbands horse had blood in the urine, and acted like she had a
urinary infection - constant urge to pee after a workout.  We ended up at
Davis and confirmed that she had a bladder stone - they went in with
their little camera through the urethra and broke it up with prongs
attached to the same line, then pulled the pieces out - ouch!  Aside from
wincing a lot it was quite fascinating - like a Jacque Cousto (sp?)
flick!
Laura