RC: Horse Trailers

Karen,

You can find the web sites of most companies by doing a web search (Yahoo,
etc) for the company name and "trailers".  You will find Featherlite at:
www.featherliteinc.com  Although known for their aluminum models, they also
make a steel 'economy' model.  I like mine, a two-horse gooseneck with a tack
room.  Well-built, just a little heavier than aluminum (4000 lbs).

John Proudman
Laytonsville, MD

>I have found the web site for Trails West and Sundowner, but cannot find any
>others (such as Circle J, WW, Eqwest, etc.) If anyone knows the web address
of >any of these trailer manufacturers or can pass along any other helpful
info, I >would appreciate it.