Thank you, Dorothy Sue!

Cindy Collins ccollins@park6.k12.wy.us
I'd like to thank Dorothy Sue for her positive comments on the new series of rides in Otto, WY
hosted by the Tolman family.  It is a warm, family atmosphere with
supper, breakfast and after the ride meals provided to all.  Yes, the
terrain is desert and it is hot, but there was lots of water placed
on the trail Sat. and everyone had a great time.  BTW, there were
6 starters in the 50 and four of us finished.  We need to support
this effort to revitalize Wyoming endurance.  Please do come to
the Big Horn ride.  Kathy and Bud Arnold have generously agreed
to mark the entire trail for us.  We have a new ride site right off the trail.
Hope to see you all there.  Cindy