small changes to the on-line rider/horse histories

We have added a few changes - and caught a few s/w glitches - to the
on-line database at

http://www.doublejoy.com/rides/rideresults.asp

In a number of the older National Series Championship rides - riders
would enter both and have placings.  This would show up as double miles
and points for the same day/ride.

we previously solved this by removing the NSC rides from display.  we now
show these rides and the placings in your record but do not add the
miles and points.

One glitch that the sharp eyes of Karen Chaton caught - is that when there
was a tie placing - and one of the tie horses was BC - our s/w gave both
horses the BC.  This is now fixed.

And a BC now shows up in both horse and rider history instead of just
the riders.

We also plan to add a summary table for horse and rider by year so
that you can see points, LD and regular miles, number of rides by
year in one spot.

Mike

in the