Horse Trailers

Karen Sweaney sweaney@lightspeed.net
My husband and I are getting ready to purchase a horse trailer - first time.  I am interested in a new or used trailer, but am having trouble find information on the different brands of trailers that are out there.  If we purchase a new trailer, it will need to be steel (price is the issue there) and if we puchase a used trailer, it can be steel or aluminum as long as the price is right.

I have found the web site for Trails West and Sundowner, but cannot find any others (such as Circle J, WW, Eqwest, etc.)  If anyone knows the web address of any of these trailer manufacturers or can pass along any other helpful info, I would appreciate it.

Sincerely
Karen Sweaney
Bakersfield, CA