RE: Arabian pedigrees

Hey- all of you Arabian fanciers who, for whatever reason aren't out
riding.....  Does anyone know of a stallion named Al Ibn Romar AHRA # 94734?
I'd also like to find out some pedigree info...  Also, the mare, Fay Habou
AHRA # 114214.  I'd appreciate any info that anyone can supply!

got to get back to cleaning the barn!  (I already rode today so you can see
what my preferences are!)

Best,
Vickie Smith
Lincoln, VT