accessing ride records...

I cant seem to get the info I want out of the AERC ride records section,
I type in the year, the
ride, the region, and it tells me no such rider. Can someone
offer suggestions as to how to get that
3#%$@^%$@!# thing to come up, Thanks Annie

*****************

go to http://www.doublejoy.com/rides/RideResults.asp

and just give it the year and the month.  leave the rest alone. you
do not type in a year or a month - you just use the pulldown menu
to select year/month.

the only thing you can type in is part of the
name.  Type in only a part of the name - like never
for neversweats.  don't type in more than one word in the name.

scroll thru the rides that come up in the lower left for  your ride of
interest.

click on it to go to the ride.

let me know if a problem getting your ride this way.

Mike Maul