Ticks in horses ears

    I want to thank everybody who posted me about what to do about ticks in
horses' ears---various brands of the dab-on anti-tick/flea product for dogs
was recommended---I found some by Hartz at Wal-Mart---bought three
60-pound-dog tubes for about $6---dabbed all three tubes on four horses two
weeks ago.   Today, there was no sign of a tick anywhere and the sores in
their ears have healed up.   Claudia (Texas)