Matthew Mckay -Smith...I am still laughing!

debbie zanot darkcat5@yahoo.com
Today I taked to the venerable, and witty , Matthew McKay
Smith. The conversation went like this: Matthew:" I
have a 5 yr old that I rode on the OD and he did quite well
so I would like to try him on your ride" I said: ( i was
almost toungue tied) "Oh a baby?" He said: "He just
might be "the baby"..I said: I guess the search for
"the baby" never ends"
then....<g> <LOL> he said:
There is a saying:
"A horseman will never commit suicide with a untried horse
in the barn"

hee hee...does anyone else think that is funny??? <LOL>
I love horse people...