Re: 1/2 arab, 1/2 saddlebred for endurance

Ranger, my main guy is half Arab, half saddlebred.  Except for rather iffy
feet (his horn is not the best, biotin helps a bunch), I couldn't ask for a
better horse.  Pulses down fast.  Great in hot weather.  Great mind.

We;'ve done 200 miles so far this year.  Last weekend 2nd lightweight at SE
Minnesota in 6:17.  That's carrying 250 lbs.  Because of a cloudburst on
Thursday the 12 river crossings were very deep and fast.  He took it in
stride, Not even getting overly upset when  going under after he put his
feet into a hole.

The MN #1 lightweight endurance last year was Lucky Image, also a half Arab,
half saddlebred.

They are great!

Ed and Wendy Hauser
1140 37th St.