Re: RC: RE: USA Squad for WEC - 2000 - Compiegne, France

In a message dated 6/22/00 10:14:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
steph@endurance.net writes:

<<
 Somebody needs to design a system so I can send
 blow by blow updates to Ridecamp from the back of
 a horse...

Ummmm, I had assumed that you'd be wearing one of those helmet cam things
(kind of like Karen's Rocky Cam) and we' d get live coverage all the way.  If
not, I WANT MY MONEY BACK <BG>.

Seriously, Steph .... YOU THE WOMAN.  Congrats!!!

Sylvia