Re: RC: Re: Re: Breeds

In a message dated 6/21/00 10:02:10 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com writes:

<< Actually, it may not even be indicative of performance in the Arab
world--may
 just mean that someone had a lot of money to promote the horse, or may
simply
 be the current halter fad.

 Heidi >>
OH brother, Heidi, have you got THAT right! In fact, our reaction to TOO much
glossy, colourful advertising is to IMMEDIATELY go somewhere else. I don't
need glamour and glitz and high profile trainers and fur-bedecked owners to
try to indicate the quality of a horse. The WORST hrose purchase we made was
from one of tehse 'persons'. One of the BEST we ever made was the furry,
mama-looking JJ we bought last fall -  big belly, fuzzy and out of shape -
and just something about her - and the integrity of the sellers :) - no glitz
here - just good horses and good people!