Re: RC: Bringing back an old horse

Trsih,
While not all horses can come back exactly alike, I would like to share with
you a note - my precious 25 year old Fadjur mare did her first 30 miler at 16
years of age. She has never done a 50, since at her age and having had a
history of a few injuries that made it too big a risk - she has just been
retired, sound, happy and still imminently rideable. Nothign says you can't
try your hands and hoofs at LD and see how she goes. Just remember where the
line is drawn - your horse's well being and happieness - qulity of life! Good
luck!
sandy