Re: RC: RC: Aloe Vera Juice vs Gel

At 12:50 PM 6/21/00 -0400, Tivers@aol.com wrote:
And they're not particularly fond of Merlot.

So you say.  But Paul's mare Miss Etta has always been very fond of alcoholic beverages, and while we haven't offered her a Merlot, I do know she's gone for wine coolers (also gin & tonics, vodka tonics, beer and a few other beverages).  So - I wouldn't put your glass of Merlot down near her & expect it to be there when you next look.

By the way - horses are extremely messy drinkers.  They seem to always spit back.  I do not recommend sharing a glass of anything with them.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609